I found this recipe here http://chocolateandcarrots.com/2012/03/funfetti-cupcakes-for-two yesterday. Good! 5 points+ each. I made them for dessert and my family was flabbergasted! I almost ‘never’ make dessert. Too many points, etc. They enjoyed them though. I did double the recipe to make 4 for our family. I’ll try it again without sprinkles and maybe a bit more vanilla in it.
Funfetti Cupcakes for Two
heavily adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Beat the canola oil, egg, milk, vanilla extract, and sugar together.
- Add in the flour and baking powder.
- Add in the sprinkles. Don’t over stir.
- Pour into two prepared muffin liners in a muffin pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.