Happy Saturday! The girls survived the first week of school. C slept until 7:45am this morning and L is still asleep. They were in bed before 9:30pm last night. School is exhausting.
I’m loving my new work schedule. MTTF 8:45-1, W 1-5. I don’t work at night, I’m home with my family and it’s great. I do work today until 2pm, but that’s doable since Monday is Labor Day and I don’t work.
I started counting WW points on Monday. I’m doing well with that. I still have about 30 of my 49 WPA left for today and tomorrow. I don’t plan on using them all, but I just might! I set my new daily walking goal of 12,000 steps and I’ve hit it every day this week so far.
- Saturday – work til 2pm, ?
- Sunday – workout at home, ?
- Monday – workout at home, bake homemade bread
- Tuesday – gym, work 8:45-1
- Wednesday, gym, walk with Gemma?, work 1-5
- Thursday – gym, work 8:45-1, lunch with Tricia
- Friday – gym, work 8:45-1
- Saturday – workout at home?, paint C’s bedroom
My afternoons are filled with eating a late lunch after work, walking on the treadmill while reading, working in the garden and just hanging out. The scale isn’t moving a lot, but I’m okay with it for now. It’ll happen, I just need to give it some more time.
Enjoy your day!