Today is my 41st birthday. The girls, hubby and I are going out for dinner in the Dells.
Tomorrow hubby and I embark on Whole30 Round 2! My eating is crazy and I’m having serious carb/sugar addiction going on. I’ve gained a sh!t ton of weight and I refuse for it go keep going on. Jen from the gym is going to do it again with us.
I’ll take photos of food again and post them each day for accountability.
Wish me luck! 🙂
- Monday – gym, work 8:45-1, walk
- Tuesday – gym, work 8:45-1, walk
- Wednesday – gym?, walk, work 1-5
- Thursday – gym?, work 8:45-1, walk, p/u kids after school: C has art, L has a haircut
- Friday – gym, work 8:45-1, walk
- Saturday – gym? workout at home? late lunch with girlfriends in Tomah
- Sunday – workout at home?, flea market
Pretty standard week for me coming up.
Good Sunday morning! Friday night we spent painting C’s room. It’s called Beach Breeze and it’s a pretty blue-green color. Now she’s working on getting it put back together. We bought new drapes, rods, comforter and bed skirt too. It’s coming together nicely. We also went through summer clothes today and swapped in the winter clothes.
- Monday – gym, work 8:45-1, piano for L
- Tuesday – gym, work 8;45-1
- Wednesday – gym?, work 1-5, picture day for C
- Thursday – gym?, work 8:45-1
- Friday – gym, work 8:45-1, picture day for L
- Saturday – Color-A-Thon 5k with C for her school
Happy Saturday! The girls survived the first week of school. C slept until 7:45am this morning and L is still asleep. They were in bed before 9:30pm last night. School is exhausting.
I’m loving my new work schedule. MTTF 8:45-1, W 1-5. I don’t work at night, I’m home with my family and it’s great. I do work today until 2pm, but that’s doable since Monday is Labor Day and I don’t work.
I started counting WW points on Monday. I’m doing well with that. I still have about 30 of my 49 WPA left for today and tomorrow. I don’t plan on using them all, but I just might! I set my new daily walking goal of 12,000 steps and I’ve hit it every day this week so far.
- Saturday – work til 2pm, ?
- Sunday – workout at home, ?
- Monday – workout at home, bake homemade bread
- Tuesday – gym, work 8:45-1
- Wednesday, gym, walk with Gemma?, work 1-5
- Thursday – gym, work 8:45-1, lunch with Tricia
- Friday – gym, work 8:45-1
- Saturday – workout at home?, paint C’s bedroom
My afternoons are filled with eating a late lunch after work, walking on the treadmill while reading, working in the garden and just hanging out. The scale isn’t moving a lot, but I’m okay with it for now. It’ll happen, I just need to give it some more time.
Enjoy your day!