Yesterday and Saturday were way too snacky. Nothing ‘off-plan’, but just too much. I did distract myself with a walk and some gardening on Sunday.
New day today!
- Monday – gym, work 8:45-1, walk and read
- Tuesday – gym, work 8:45-1, Baraboo for shopping and picking up L’s bday gift, P/T conferences for L at night
- Wednesday – gym, walk & read, work 1-5
- Thursday – gym, work 8:45-1, dentist for L, No school for girls
- Friday – gym, work 8:45-1, prepare for L’s birthday party on Saturday
In good news, I PR’d at the gym this morning. My clean and jerk is at 115#!
I had an apple and sunflower butter and some nuts after supper too.
Forgot supper, which was tilapia, roasted potatoes & squash and green beans. I also had some fruit and nuts later on.
So today, Day 14, marks two weeks on Whole 30. This time around has been a lot easier. I know what to buy, what to cook, what to avoid and the prep work doesn’t seem as overwhelming. Hubby has passed on pizza at work twice! I’m impressed.
I’m off to shop soon and get some errands done before I work at 1pm.
Enjoy the day!
Sunday was a good day. Hubby and I went to Costco to see if we want a membership or not. Honestly, I don’t think we’d buy enough there to justify a membership, but it was fun to go anyway.
Then in the afternoon we bought Spike, our new hamster. I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about a hamster, but I love this little guy!
I’ll get another picture of him sometime, he has white paws and a white beard and on his belly too. We got a ball for him to roll around the house in and that little guy is fast! The girls are already talking about getting another one, of course they need their own cages so they have to save up some more money first.
- Monday – gym, work 8:45-1, walk, laundry, sewing
- Tuesday – gym, work 8:45-1 ,walk, Walmart?
- Wednesday – gym?, walk, work 1-5
- Thursday – gym?, work 8:45-1, walk
- Friday – gym, work 8:45-1, walk, pickup C and her friends for a sleepover
- Saturday – workout at home, shopping for rest of C’s Halloween costume
- Sunday – workout at home