Christmas was so nice. We stayed home until 2pm and then went to hubby’s dad’s house. We all took our time opening gifts and I got some great things that I love!
I got a bit off track with eating on Christmas day, did great yesterday until evening snacking grabbed a hold of me and so far today is great.
It’s hard to believe it’s Monday tomorrow.
- Monday – gym, work 8:45-1
- Tuesday – gym, work 8:45-1, bake for C’s birthday party
- Wednesday – gym, work 8:45-1, pick up kids and head to Dells, C’s party and sleepover
- Thursday – gym at 6am, no work New Year’s Eve
- Friday – workout at home, meet Rachel in Madison
- Saturday – workout at home, work 8:45-2, L sleeping at friend’s house
- Sunday – get kids motivated to go back to school, bake bread, etc.