I haven’t been blogging much, mostly because I don’t feel like it! LOL
I did finish up the Whole30 last week, I lost 2.8# and 12 1/2″, mostly on my lower half!
I’ve been enjoying some sugary Easter treats, but still trying to stay conscious of how much I’m eating. I know I do better when I’m on Whole30 since it’s very restrictive. However, I’m not missing out on Easter ham and a nice dessert. Although this year I bought frozen cheesecake slices, that way we don’t have an entire cheesecake laying around talking to me to eat it! LOL
Today I’m heading to the gym to watch people do the 16.5 Open workout. I’m not doing it, no way! I haven’t been to the gym since Tuesday! I have exercised each day, just not lifting. I feel like I need a break, so I took it!
That’s what I know. Enjoy your weekend and Happy Easter!
I’ve made it 2 weeks! It’s been easier this time around. I still have a lot of food planning and prep work to do, but I have most of it done for next week already.
- Monday – gym, work 8:45-1, walk at home, chili dogs and onion rings for supper
- Tuesday – gym, work 8:45-1, walk at home, brats and fries for supper
- Wednesday – gym?, work 8:45-5, spaghetti squash pizza pie for supper
- Thursday – gym, work ???, if L gets her tooth out before Thursday I’ll work my normal 8:45-1, if not I’ll work 1-5 and take her to the dentist in the morning for a tooth pull, band concert at 7pm
- Friday – gym, walk at home, work 1-6 for a coworker, dances for the girls
- Saturday -workout at home, Madison to pick up another scoby and return bikini to Target
I’m not sure on Thursday & Friday supper, I think Friday I’ll eat whatever for leftovers. Thursday could be tacos or more leftovers.